GEOG 2260 Geography of Natural Resources
(OS) Halmos Coll of Nat Sci & Ocn
(OMES) OS - Marine & Environ Sciences
Study of natural resources within the framework of the man-environment system. Included are problems related to pollution, populations, technology, growth, conservation of the environment, and developmental planning as they relate to the various geographic areas of the Western world and the non-Western world. Frequency: Every Fall. (Description Last Updated: Fall 2016 (201720))
- Differentiate between conservation, preservation, and exploitation as these terms apply to natural resources.
- Describe early man's view of resource use.
- Identify resource use in cultural context as applied to various cultures on earth.
- Apply modern GIS data collecting systems to resource management.
- Select, identify, and choose geographical sources of natural resources on a world map.
|Current Course Offerings|
|No courses currently scheduled|
|Future Course Offerings (Subject To Change)|
|201820||20727||10/16 - 12/04/2017||Ft Lauderdale/Davie Campus||Barker, Barry|
Page Update September 20, 2017 07:49 PM