GEOG 2050 Survey of Geography
(OS) Halmos Coll of Nat Sci & Ocn
(OMES) OS - Marine & Environ Sciences
Study of geographic characteristics, area relationships, and major regional problems, and their impact on the Western world. Study of physical, human, economic, and political resources. Frequency: Every Winter. (Description Last Updated: Fall 2016 (201720))
- Apply concepts of relative position to maps.
- Understand spatial distribution and apply a geographic information system (GIS)to economic geography.
- Define ecumene and other terms relating to demographic studies.
- Recognize the relationships between geography and human cultures.
- Identify the geography of natural resources.
|Current Course Offerings|
|No courses currently scheduled|
|Future Course Offerings (Subject To Change)|
|201820||20068||08/21 - 10/15/2017||On-line Course||Householder, Eric|
Page Update September 20, 2017 07:49 PM