CARD 7001 Doctoral Seminar
(SS) Coll of Arts, Hum & Social Sci
(SCRS) CAHS-Conflict Resolution
This course is designed to provide support, information, resources, coaching and feedback to doctoral students in preparation for the qualifying examination. Primarily, the course focuses on preparation for the qualifying examination and assisting students in organizing their resources and time. Pre-requsites: (CARD 6130 and CARD 6160), or (CARD 7500 and CARD 7510), or (CARD 6130 and CARD 7500) (Description Last Updated: Winter 2014 (201430))
- Students will identify areas to strengthen for the qualifying examination.
- Students will develop a plan to prepare for the qualifying examination.
- Students will organize their learning material for the qualifying examination.
- Students will utilize effective behavioral, psychological and cognitive learning habits to better prepare for the exam.
- Students will develop skills in analyzing and answering questions for the qualifying examination.
|Current Course Offerings|
|No courses currently scheduled|
|Future Course Offerings (Subject To Change)|
|201820||20854||08/21 - 12/03/2017||On-line Course||Berna, Delemere|
|201820||20834||08/21 - 12/03/2017||Ft Lauderdale/Davie Campus||Berna, Delemere|
Page Update October 21, 2017 03:12 PM