ARTS 1200 Introduction to Drawing
(SS) Coll of Arts, Hum & Social Sci
(SPVA) CAHS - Performing/Visual Arts
This course will emphasize the development of drawing and observational skills. Students will learn to effectively use various studio materials and drawing techniques while representing form and space on a two-dimensional plane. Frequency: Every Fall and Winter. (Description Last Updated: Fall 2016 (201720))
- Develop drawings using proportion, perspective and composition.
- Employ and discuss the drawing terminology in drawings, critiques and written assignments.
- Depict the illusion of three-dimensional space by using light, shadow and reflections.
- Demonstrate stewardship to craft and productive use of studio time.
- Identify and discuss historical and contemporary drawings.
|Current Course Offerings|
|No courses currently scheduled|
|Future Course Offerings (Subject To Change)|
|201820||21181||08/21 - 12/06/2017||Ft Lauderdale/Davie Campus||Lopez-Moreno, Kandy|
|201820||21184||08/23 - 12/06/2017||Ft Lauderdale/Davie Campus||Caserta, Devin|
Page Update October 21, 2017 03:25 PM