Why Study Paralegal Studies?
- The course content is approved by the American Bar Association, which ensures that the program is timely and evolves with the current legal environment.
- Students graduate with employable skills.
- All classes taught by licensed attorneys and judges–never a graduate student teacher or teaching assistant.
What Makes This Paralegal Studies Program Distinctive?
- The program houses a chapter of Lambda Epsilon Chi, a national academic honor society for paralegal students;
- All legal courses are taught by Florida Bar attorneys and Florida judges;
- The major concentrates on practical, hands-on application;
- It offers training in legal software applications used by Florida law firms, as well as training in computerized legal research;
- The program provides internship opportunities with private law firms and government agencies;
- Students leave with a professional portfolio to bring to employment interviews and to use as a resource manual on the job;
- There are convenient classes for working individuals, offering small, evening classes and selected online paralegal classes;
- Students have opportunities for court observation.