Admissions—M.S. in Experimental Psychology Program
Students with bachelor's degrees in any academic area can be considered for admission to the Master of Science in Experimental Psychology degree program. Candidates for admission are individually reviewed by a faculty committee, as NSU considers each applicant in terms of his or her potential for success in the program.
Required application materials include:
- completed online application for the M.S. in Experimental Psychology program
- non-refundable $50 application fee
- final official undergraduate transcripts including degree
(Applicants who have not yet completed their undergraduate degree programs may submit official transcripts prior to degree conferral to be considered for provisional admission to the M.S. in Experimental Psychology program. Final official transcripts must be submitted to receive full admission into the program.)
- official GRE scores
- official GRE score for the Subject Test in Psychology (required only for applicants who did not major in psychology as undergraduates)
- three (3) letters of recommendation (from professors, colleagues, and/or those who can speak on behalf of the applicant's potential for success in the program)
- personal statement (approximately 500 words)—detailing the ways in which the M.S. in Experimental Psychology program may help the applicant achieve his or her goals
Preferred admission qualifications include:
- undergraduate GPA of 3.0 or higher
- GRE combined score (verbal and quantitative) of 300 or higher
Nova Southeastern University welcomes applications from all qualified individuals and attempts to make the admissions process as simple as possible. Admission is on a "rolling" basis. After all required documents have been received, an admissions decision will be made within two weeks, and applicants will be notified of their admissions status.
Applicants should complete and submit an admissions application and a $50 non-refundable application fee. Official transcripts are required from each previously attended institution.
- Complete the application online via WebSTAR
- Download Transcript Request Form
- Submit all application materials to:
Nova Southeastern University
Enrollment Processing Services (EPS)
Attn: Farquhar College of Arts and Sciences
3301 College Avenue
P.O. Box 299000
Fort Lauderdale, Florida 33329-9905
For More Information
Admissions Information: Isabelle De Castro, M.B.A.
Graduate Program Enrollment Coordinator
Psychology Program Information: Glenn
Assistant Director, Division of Social and Behavioral Sciences